We offer a range of membership packages for adults, under 25s and juniors along with discounts for additional members in the same household. You need to be a member to participate in training sessions and your membership fee supports our affiliation with British Triathlon. As a member you will also qualify for an £11 discount on your British Triathlon membership.
12 months membership
Our standard membership package for the first person from a household.
- £15.00 – Juniors aged 8 to 17 years old
- £25.00 – Adults aged 18 to 25 years old
- £40.00 – Adults aged 26 years and over
Valid for 12 months, this is a discounted package for additional members in the same household.
- £10.00 – Juniors aged 8 to 17 years old
- £17.00 – Adults aged 18 to 25 years old
- £30.00 – Adults aged 26 years and over
Valid for 2 months, this short-term package is ideal for students returning home for the holidays, if you are visiting the region for a short period and would like to train with us or if you don’t want to commit to a full year.
- £3.00 – Juniors aged 8 to 17 years old
- £4.50 – Adults aged 18 to 25 years old
- £7.50 – Adults aged 26 years and over
Your membership of Nottingham Triathlon Club is managed through British Triathlon’s ClubSpark website. You will need to use your British Triathlon account, or set up a free account if you do not have one.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to arrange to come along for a free taster session or click the Join NTC button to sign up.
We have made a guide to help you through the process of signing up. If you have any problems contact us at email@example.com.
- Download the guide (Adobe pdf)