Benefits of joining Nottingham Triathlon Club
Our club is comprised of athletes who compete in a complete range of different types of triathlon as well as individual swimming, cycling or running events.
We support a wide range of athletes, from beginners wanting to complete their first triathlon through to experienced GB Age Group competitors. Our junior section welcomes athletes from 8 years old and provides a supportive atmosphere for younger athletes to improve fitness and enjoy participating in sporting activities.
Joining Nottingham Triathlon Club means that:
- You will belong to a club that will support and encourage you.
- You will have a group of people to train with and to swap stories, tips or race reports with.
- You will be coached by British Triathlon qualified coaches.
- You will have the opportunity to develop new skills and to improve your overall fitness.
- You will receive guidance on equipment and preparation for races.
- You will be able to compete in events as a member of Nottingham Triathlon Club – guaranteed to get you lots of encouragement at local events.
- You will receive a discount on your membership of British Triathlon.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to arrange to come along for a free taster session or click the Join NTC button to sign up.
Your membership of Nottingham Triathlon Club is managed through British Triathlon’s ClubSpark website.
You will need to use your British Triathlon account, or set up a free account if you do not have one.
We have made a guide to help you through the process of signing up. If you have any problems get in touch with us.
- Download the guide (Adobe pdf)